Forms are certainly not breaking news when it comes to websites and blogs. But what about forms that are pretty and even kind of fun to fill out? These will take your website to a whole new level! Enter Typeform. Typeform offers tons of design options for free and they are super easy to integrate into your blog or website. (Want to see an example? Check out my CONTACT page!)
1. Head on over to Typeform.com. Click Sign Up in the upper right-hand corner. Create a free account. Takes two seconds.
2. Click on New typeform and choose to start from scratch or use a template.
3. Definitely take a look at their template library. It is crazy impressive! From lead generation forms to shoe order forms, they have tons to choose from. Click on the type of form on the left to get a preview. When you find the one you like, click Use This Template. Then you can personalize the form with all of your info.
4. Once your form is all set up, click Share in the top menu. You will go to a new screen and get the URL for your form.
5. Before you leave Typeform, be sure to turn on email notifications so you will know when someone completes your form. All of the information that they inputted will be sent to your email. Click on the little bell icon on the left and go from there.
6. Now let’s head over to your WordPress dashboard. Hover your mouse over Plugins and choose Add New. Choose the Typeform plugin you see below, install it and activate it.
7. Go to the page or the post where you want your form to appear. Click on Add Typeform button.
8. Click on the Embed an existing typeform button and paste the URL of your form into this form. Then choose how you want to display: drawer, popup or embed. I like embed but one of the other options might work better for you! Click OK and you are good to go. You will need to Preview or Publish your page in order to see what it will really look like.
So what kind of form do you use on your website? Have you ever tried Typeform? Have any questions? Hit me up in the comments below!